Senior React Developer
We are currently looking for a well-rounded, Senior React Developer to join our development team. Given our nature and type of work, bearing in mind the number of projects undertaken at the same time, we use agile methodologies such as Scrum. When it come to Sprinting, we become super sprinters as the Tour de France riders.
- Strong knowledge and more than 1 year experience with React
- Commanding grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Understand the value of testing
- Good practices in writing, optimization and refactoring of code
- Person passionate about web technologies, with the ability to initiate the use of new technologies, frameworks, methodologies, etc.
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Experience in React Native
- Knowledgment of Native Modules and Native UI for both iOS and Android
- Experience testing frontend/mobile applications
- Competitive salary, plus variable guaranteed by permanence after one year
- Flexible schedule and telecommuting
- Friday's beer: What better sprint closure than Friday's rounds with the team. The first rounds invite the company;)
- Work with the latest technologies: React Native, etc.
- Work in a team with all kinds of profiles from backend experts, project management, designers... to rookies working on their own innovation projects focused on their learning.
String is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Thrilled?. Apply and send us your resume, as simple as that.
Not yet, you’d be better of reading it again.
Estamos listos para vibrar con una transformación digital amigable. ¿Eres tú?
Trabaja con String y lo agradecerás