Senior Full Stack Developer
We are currently looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our technology team. Given our nature and type of work, Bearing in mind the number of projects undertaken at the same time , we use agile methodologies such as Scrum. When it come to Sprinting, we become super sprinters of the Tour de France.
The main technologies that usually appear in our stack, and we always keep in mind are: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Redis, PostgreSQL, React, ReactNative; however, we do not care if you do not have knowledge in all or any of these technologies since we are really looking for a good developer with at least 3 years of experience in large projects with well-formed idea and programming methodologies being interested in learning these technologies.
- Experienced in the development of RESTful web services and knowledge in microservice architecture.
- Knowledgeable relational databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Experience with one or more MVC frameworks (Symfony, Rails, Django, Spring, etc.), knowing how to leverage framework time-savers as well as code custom service-layer logic
- Good practices in writing, optimization and refactoring of code.
- Person passionate about web technologies, with the ability to initiate the use of new technologies, frameworks, methodologies, etc.
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Knowledge in Ruby / Ruby on Rails
- Experience in React
- Experience in functional design and data modeling
- TDD, "automated deployment" and CI methodologies
- You are not afraid of DevOps and you drive with Ngnix, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Competitive salary, plus variable guaranteed by permanence after one year.
- Flexible schedule and telecommuting.
- Friday's beer: What better sprint closure than Friday's rounds with the team. The first rounds invites the company;)
- Work with the latest technologies: React Native, etc.
- Work in a team with all kinds of profiles from backend experts, project management, designers... to rockies working on their own innovation projects focused on their learning.
String is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Thrilled?. Apply and send us your resume, as simple as that.
Not yet, you'd be better of reading it again.
Estamos listos para vibrar con una transformación digital amigable. ¿Eres tú?
Trabaja con String y lo agradecerás